Membership and Accounts
In order to access certain parts of the site, we require you to register using your name/ email. You must provide accurate and up-to-date information when subscribing, and ensure that you update it when appropriate. You agree that you are solely responsible (to Clinical Physio and to third parties) for all activity originating from your account. Passwords and confirmation codes issued to you, or created by you should be kept confidential and never shared. If you become concerned that a breach of security or any unauthorised use has occurred on your account, you should contact the Clinical Physio administrators immediately.
Clinical Physio hereby grants you permission to access and use the website subject to the following conditions:
- You agree not to distribute any part of the website or any content contained within, including but not limited to and user submissions, in any medium whatsoever.
- You agree not to modify or alter any part of the website.
- You agree not to access any of the website content through any medium other than that provided by Clinical Physio – namely the Clinical Physio browser interface, and RSS feed.
- You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any features of the website, including but not limited to measures ensuring the security of user content and details.
- You agree not to use Clinical Physio or any part thereof for any commercial use without prior written permission of the owners. This includes any redistribution or resale of our content on other sites for the purpose of gaining financially through advertising revenues, the sale of membership, or any other means.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system that accesses the website in a manner which sends requests to our server more frequently than a human can reasonably produce in the same time frame.
- You agree not to harvest any personal data of any user of the site, nor the site as a whole.
- You agree not to use the website for the solicitation of business. This includes, but is not limited to the advertising or linking of other sites, promotion of services or events – whether they be profit-making or not.
Clinical Physio wants to provide you with the highest quality webinars for your education. We have a few terms below which we require our users to abide by:
- Clinical Physio is not liable for the detailed content of any webinars, quality of presentation or if learning outcomes did not entirely meet expectations.
- Webinars may contain links to other websites over which Clinical Physio has not control. Clinical Physio makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
- By registering for a webinar, consent is given for application details to be provided to Genesis Digital to set up the webinar. You can view Genesis Digital Policies on their website.
- Registration for a webinar event may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the event. If the registration was paid then Clinical Physio will offer you a full refund OR credit towards a future webinar. If for any reason the presentation is required to be cancelled by Clinical Physio, a notification email will be sent as soon as possible.
- You agree not to record and distribute any of the material (screen captures, pictures, videos) which is shown within the webinars without specific prior permission from the owners.
- All webinar-related materials remain copyright of Clinical Physio LTD. They must not be distributed to any third party at any time or in any form without written permission from Clinical Physio LTD owners.
- Our Webinars are recorded and we provide access to them for a limited time. Our free webinars are accessible for up to 72 hours after the event and our paid webinars are accessible for up to 1 week after the event. Should you register and fail to attend the webinar either live or within the available window as stated to watch the recording Clinical Physio reserve the right to not permit you access to this material. We will provide private access after these times to free webinars for a fee of £4.99 and to paid webinars for a fee of £9.99 which will provide access to these webinars for the aforementioned time periods.
For consumer memberships (essential and premium membership plans) we have no minimum term required. Your membership subscription will automatically renew on a 30 day basis via the same payment method by which you initially started your membership, until cancelled by the user. You are entitled to a full-refund within 14 days of the initial payment at the beginning of the membership which will be processed by Clinical Physio upon contacting us via email. At any time a member can cancel their membership in their account section, doing so loses all access to the content on member.clinicalphysio.com and all the individuals progress and certificates will be removed, these are able to be re-accessed on creation of a new membership. Should you cancel, your membership will end at the end of the last payment period. Refunds will not be given for payments already made before your membership subscription is cancelled. If you choose to do this, we request that in the interest of other users you allow us to retain any assessments you have created so that others may
For institutional memberships the minimum term is 12 months. We request that payment is per-student and the terms of this are discussed with Clinical Physio. After the 12 month membership period the institution has no obligation to continue with the membership and this will be automatically cancelled for all students registered for the specified institution unless it is agreed to continue with Clinical Physio which will result in re-discussion of their terms and a new invoice being generated for the institution. There will be a 28 day grace period in which there will be no interruption of service to the institution during negotiation of a new contract. An institution is able to contact Clinical Physio and cancel their membership within 14 days of signing up for a full refund. This action would result in the removal of the institution and the associated members including all their access, details and progress being reset.
Access to the Site
Clinical Physio attempts to ensure continuous, uninterrupted access to the site. Nevertheless, we are unable to guarantee that services will not be interrupted from time to time without notice, either due to unforeseen circumstances, or in the process of bringing you new features and services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the nature of the services we provide may change from time to time without prior notice. You agree that you are solely responsible (and that neither Clinical Physio nor any third party has any responsibility for) your actions in relation to the website, as well as any breaches of your obligations under the terms and conditions of use. This extends to any consequences (including any loss or damage) which may arise to yourself, Clinical Physio, or any third party as a result of your actions. Clinical Physio reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s membership, without refund if they feel that said person has abused, violated or aimed to manipulate the terms of service, or for any reason they see fit. Sharing membership or log-in details with another person is strictly prohibited and may result in your membership being terminated without refund.
Intellectual Property Rights
All permanent content on the site (defined as content produced by Clinical Physio alone, and therefore excluding all comments) is owned by Clinical Physio, and is protected by UK and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy or redistribute any part of this content without express written permission from the Clinical Physio owners with the exception of: The Clinical Physio logo may be copied and used for the sole purpose of providing appropriate links to this site. Any other use of the Clinical Physio trademarks or logos is strictly prohibited.
Content of User Submissions
You agree that you are responsible for all aspects of content you submit, as well as the consequences of its publication. While Clinical Physio does check submitted content, we do not endorse any user submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user submissions. Clinical Physio provide no assurance that content on the site is true, accurate or up to date. Content may be written or influenced by parties who are not qualified medical professionals, and as a consequence should be viewed for interest only, and should not be used either in the process of diagnosis or patient management, nor as a substitute for your own clinical judgement, or the advice of a qualified medical professional. Both the site in general, and user submissions may contain hyperlinks to other websites and resources. The presence of these links does not constitute an endorsement by Clinical Physio, nor can we vouch for their content, practices or functionality. Clinical Physio accepts no responsibility for any loss or damages which may arise from their use. Clinical Physio makes no assurances that the use of this site will ensure success in either exams or general academic and clinical performance.
Limitation of Liability
The information contained in this website is for general information and education purposes only, it is not a substitute for university physiotherapy education, nor does it claim to be an absolute authority on the subject of physiotherapy. The information is provided by Clinical Physio and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Clinical Physio shall not be held liable for:
- Any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the information contained on, or use, or inability to use the website or any material contained within. This includes without limitation any liability for loss of income, business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, goodwill, failure in exams, wasted time or clinical errors.
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any user submission or other data communicated via the website or through other means.
- Your failure to provide correct details to us, or your failure to retain confidential passwords in a secure manner.
General Legal Terms
These terms, and your agreement with Clinical Physio under them shall be governed by English law, under the jurisdiction of the courts in the UK. You agree that if Clinical Physio does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained within these terms, that this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights, and that those rights will remain available to Clinical Physio. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the terms without affecting the rest of the document. The remaining provisions of the terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Changes to these Terms
Clinical Physio reserves the right to make changes to this agreement, and amendments will be posted on this page (www.clinicalphysio.com/terms-conditions). In using the site, you are agreeing to the latest version of the terms, as displayed on this page. We view your use of the site and its content as an agreement to these terms, and so we advise that you check back regularly to ensure that this remains the case.